Work alongside exceptional people who really care about each other and the clients they serve.
At TechHom, we are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the careers of the most talented people. We know our success depends on the competence, drive and motivation of all our employees. Therefore, our people benefit from a first class working environment with competitive terms and a culture that supports them in the achievement of their potential and career ambitions.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals, so please feel free to post your CV to us on a speculative basis.
HR Department, TechHom, Unit B, Woodside Trade Centre, 34 Parham Drive, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4NU
We are looking for a number of different self-starters to join our team. One of these roles is working in the technical part of the business, specifically managing our product portfolio, sales support, installation, programming, commissioning and after sales service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with plenty of scope to grow with us. You will be involved in delivering innovative cutting-edge solutions for the Home Automation industry.
If you have DIY experience, are able to communicate well with other members of the team as well as customers and an aptitude for technology then you may be the person we are looking for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but are not limited to, the following;
· Understanding all technical aspects of Home Automation
· Designing and implementation of customer solutions
· Installation, programming and commissioning
· Sales support
· After sales customer support
· Troubleshooting and Fault Finding
· Support for TechHom customers via email, phone and site visits where necessary
· Keeping abreast of changes and new products within the industry and communicating to the rest of the team
· Acting as a technical expert for the company
· Maintaining project documentation and records
· Attending exhibitions
· Other related tasks on an as needed basis
In this role, you should be comfortable talking to customers about their requirements, suppliers and assisting the rest of the team including sales support as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
The role will involve completing installations from end to end, on time and to a high standard.
· Strong technical and problem solving skills
· Strong Customer Facing skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Conscientious, with ability to pay attention to detail
· Be flexible and a self-directed hard working member of the team
· Strong organisational and time management skills – self motivated
· Capacity to work under pressure
· Previous experience of Home Automation specifically with Z-Wave, Zig Bee and IFTTT, also electrical installations would be an advantage but not essential
· Electrical domestic installer qualification an advantage, but not essential
· Fast learner
· Must be prepared to work evenings and weekends when required
· Full driving licence with own vehicle (some travel will be required)
TechHom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Self-employed with hourly rate plus expenses, possible future progression into senior role, potential equity scheme.
The successful candidate will be home based and ideally in London
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract